Top Reasons to Consider Blogging for Your Business
“The daily blog … it’s one of the top 5 career decisions I’ve ever made.” – Tim Ferris, blogger, author
- Publishing a blog on your website is inexpensive compared to paid marketing channels.
- Since your blog is on your website, you own the space and determine how you tell the story and the formatting — unlike social media platform
- You can describe the full range of your expertise and include images
- You can inform your audiences about recent success stories.
- Website content stays the same over time, but a blog provides fresh and up-to-date content on a regular basis – creating a sense of a high level of business activity
- You build trust and credibility
- You keep your business top of mind
If you would like to learn more about how this might apply to your business, let’s talk: