How Will You Market Your Business in 2021?
- Boost your visibility. The data says it all: YouTube is ranked #2 for most-visited websites in the world, and #2 for search traffic. And, because YouTube is owned by Google, not only is there an opportunity to reach a bigger audience, your videos on YouTube get better search results and boost your SEO through Google-friendly keyword tags.
- Your content never dies on YouTube. The YouTube website offers a well-established, well-known destination where you can send prospects to learn about your business, from any device, at any time. You can build a large library of videos on the platform — much more content than you could economically archive on your own website.
- Videos give a face to your brand and demonstrate the value of your business. Introducing yourself on video translates into a sense of familiarity and trust that makes prospects feel more comfortable about taking the next step and contacting you directly.
- Video produce higher conversion rates. When you consider that 65% of folks are visual learners, and 30% are auditory learners, there’s a reason videos are more effective in converting to sales than text alone.
- You can reach new audiences outside your usual target audiences. In the same way people use Google to search for what they need, YouTube users conduct searches for products and services. This opens up opportunities to reach people your other marketing messages may be missing.
If you would like to learn more about how this might apply to your business, let’s talk: