How to Create a Business with Heart
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
- Add photos of real people to your marketing.
- Empower your employees to act as advocates for your business.
- Show your playful side as well as your business side in online communications.
- Promote user content.
- Send handwritten correspondence whenever possible and appropriate.
- Create a home for online communities to discuss issues and share ideas about your business or service.
- Send welcome or thank-you gifts to loyal or new customers.
- Consider hiring a professional social media team.
- Don’t be afraid to talk about setbacks or failures.
- Rewrite emails to be more conversational and less sanitized.
- Insert names and customer-specific information in your marketing outreach.
- Stay relevant and authentic.
If you would like to learn more about how this might apply to your business, let’s talk: