Get a Jump Start on Holiday Marketing
With the holidays fast approaching, it’s important to start thinking about your holiday marketing plan now. Here are some tips that may help make this holiday season a more profitable one for your business:
- Start a seasonal campaign before everyone else does. Avoid fighting all the noise. Get your plan ready to launch before everyone is expecting it.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. Use holiday marketing materials/ideas from past successful years. Save the content and reuse it again next year.
- Change images and marketing content on your website to promote seasonal events or upcoming holidays. Add snowflakes or fall foliage to enhance your online presence.
- Try to customize your services/products to what your customers need. Provide these based on the current season or upcoming holiday. This helps you leverage those limited customer needs that may only come around once a year.
- Create a strategy early, to plan out holiday discounts, or create free giveaways to kick off the new year. These seasonal plans boost sales and are great for business.
- Set time aside to start sending personal holiday notes to your customers/clients. Take this opportunity to connect with your audience so you are at the top of their mind this holiday season.
If you would like to learn more about how this might apply to your business, let’s talk: